Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blah-ness

I shouldn't have downloaded Firefox. I already hate it. I hate how the bookmarks are so stupid. I like having a sidebar for bookmarks. It's so much easier than having to use a frickin' dropdown menu. I don't care if it's fast, and easy, I HATE FIREFOX.

I think I'm gonna use this ancient version of Interenet Explorer until it isn't compatible anymore :)

And yeah, I know I wanted to download it, but now I'm seriously wondering if I should delete it. I have it as my default, but so far it isn't conflicting with IE, so that's good. But I still hate Firefox.

Youth group wasn't bad. Stone and Riley were throwing stuff, but as long as they aren't hurting themselves or others, I don't have much of a problem with it. Riley's pretty cool. Emma and Micaela were there, too.

No comments: