Here's a list of things about me, some of which you might know, some of which you might not know.
1. When I was a little kid, I had to have a baby tooth removed because it was abscessed, or something like that.
2. Also when I was little, we used to go to the same Swiss Chalet location, every time. It was next to The Keg, and I think there's a car dealership on the other side. The Swiss Chalet that was there is gone now, and there's a Turtle Jack's there. I don't like Turtle Jack's myself... too noisy.
3. When we went to that Swiss Chalet location, I would eat the parsley garnish off my plate, and I almost always got a kids' Shirley Temple to drink.
4. While all the InuYasha fan-girls probably find InuYasha and Miroku cute, I actually prefer InuYasha's grumpy half-brother, Sesshomaru :p
5. As long as I can remember, we've always had a dog.
6. The farthest I've traveled was to Buffalo.
7. I used to daydream about going on a roadtrip with my friends, even though I don't have my license yet. I would still like to go on a roadtrip, actually. I just wouldn't take Erica. I'd probably take Holly, Max, and maybe Micaela and Riley. And Victoria if she can. And maybe my cousins Justin and Breanne. Wow, that's a lot of people!
8. I've been homeschooled since I was six.
9. I was one of the few girls in my year at Brownies who wore the brown uniform dress. Most of the other girls wore the t-shirt and pants or the sweatshirt and sweatpants.
10. When we go to this awesome seafood restaurant, I usually eat the lemon slice that comes with the seafood. I usually order either calamari or clamstrips, and an iced tea.
11. I hate polynomials.
12. I didn't complete Girl Guides. The group I was in was so small, and the badge work wasn't organised well, so my mom decided that I wasn't going back for my second year.
13. I'm actually considering joining one of the Senior Branches in Guiding.
14. I went fencing with the youth group once, back when Max was still coming. During the fencing lesson, Glynis and I had to sit and watch two other people fencing, and we talked about clothes. I told her about my black t-shirt mysteriously disappearing.
15. I used to have a necklace which had a metal dragon wrapped around a marble, but I had to give it to my brother. It had been in my sister's stuff, and when she left, I was wearing it, and my brother claimed it was his. I later bought a similar necklace, though.
16. I've blown out my left speaker :p
17. I have the first book in the Song of the Lioness Quartet, the Immortals Quartet, the Protector of the Small series and the Circle of Magic series, all by Tamora Pierce.
...I'll finish this list later :p
No comments:
Post a Comment