Yep. I got RAK-ed.
Someone was in the Teen RAK group as a guest and saw my list and PMed me, saying that they had some novelty yarn they could send. So I send the person my address, and yesterday I got the RAK! I don't have pictures yet, as I have only two USBs on my computer, but when I can, I'll take some photos, put them on my dad's computer and onto my Flickr. I might e-mail them to myself, too, so I can put the photos on Facebook. I recieved:
Three skeins of Bernat Boa in 'Cardinal'.
Three skeins of Lion Brand Fun Fur Stripes in 'Copacabana'.
Two skeins of Lion Brand Fun Fur Solid in 'Ivory'.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
I totally forgot to mention my RAK!
Labels:
Bernat yarn,
fun fur,
Lion Brand,
RAK package,
Ravelry,
Teen RAK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment