Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I think I'm getting sick.

I've been drinking a lot of water today - at first I thought it was because I've been eating a lot of salt lately, but I feel tired too, and, well, let's just say that my nose is full of pretty colours. If this continues, I'm not going to youth group tonight, because not only will I get other people sick, I might fall asleep partway through the meeting.

I read my library book for a bit, then I knit, then I tried to sleep but couldn't so I came up here and fired up my computer. I watched InuYasha on Youtube, checked my e-mail, went on Ravelry, and now I'm writing this and I'm still on Ravelry. But I'm exhausted. Then again, I am a bit warm wearing this bathrobe...

I did do some schoolwork, but not much.


Here's one of the songs I listened to via YouTube today. Because my music collection is lacking, I've been listening to my favourite songs through YouTube.




No comments: