Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Holiday Weekend in a Nutshell

I'm typing this using Dad's computer, because I can't get to mine. We put up an air mattress for Katie and Dan to sleep in, so Mom's elyptical workout machine thingy had to be moved to make room for the mattress. Said elyptical is behind my chair. A Rubbermaid tub is in my chair. I don't mind, I just find it funny that I'm not used to this monitor.

And now, the Holiday Weekend Thus Far. This section will probably be edited later to include dessert at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Saturday

As I mentioned before, Dad didn't bring up the table, so Mom and I had to haul it upstairs either during or after Letterman. Fun times. Mom also did some quick dusting. Dad did help clean before he went to work, but the floor still needed a sweep later that day.

Katie and Dan arrived first, because they had to pick up Nathan and Steph. When everyone except Dad was there (he was working that day, and came home around 6:00-ish), I put in disc 3 of SNL, season one. Nathan kept talking over it. He also asked me if I wanted their DS if he replaces it. I said that I was thinking there's more to it. He got all pissed off and changed his mind. When they went out later (to get bread so Steph could have a sandwich), I got upset. But I'm not upset anymore. Why should I be? I have a PSone. A piece of history.

We ate when Dad got home. I had to sit next to Steph, which I wasn't thrilled about. I told Katie that in private, and she told me to just sit through dinner. So I did. It wasn't so bad, until dessert. I was being goofy, smearing whipped cream on Mom's nose, and I accidentally got some on her glasses. She wasn't too mad about it, but that didn't stop Nathan calling me a jerk. So I went upstairs and ate my pie.

I'll add more later, I have to face the Grandparents. Yay us. Woo-hoo. I hope I get outta this alive.

edited for spelling

No comments: