Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crows and Columbia

I'll start with Columbia.

I finally got to see the end of Rocky Horror on Super Channel. Such a pity that Columbia got zapped.

Now, the crows.

There are crows near my house, sitting in the trees in the alley. They were cawing a minute ago. We've seen some crows in the neighborhood before, in groups, cawing at something. Dad thought it might've been because an owl was in the area, but I don't think that's it, because we never seem to have owls. Toads, yes. We've even had a bat in the city once, but not in our area. We live in the 'upper half' of the city, and the bat was in the 'lower half' - we were at a homeschooler group meeting thingy, at a church, and the younger kids were getting balls out of a storage bin and a bat came out, if I remember correctly. We got rid of it safely, though.

No comments: