Friday, May 2, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go...

So, we had to go to visit my grandma and grandpa today, to get the rest of my dad's birthday present. It turns out that my grandparents also wanted to give me my birthday present early. My dad got two Kit-Kat bars with Dale Earnhart Sr on the wrapper and a Dale Earnhart Sr DVD set. I got two tops - I haven't tried them on yet, because they're drying, but I'm sure that they'll fit because my sister was with them when they bought them. For quite some time, my grandma would buy me the wrong sizes in clothes, but I think that she's finally realised that I have, to put it bluntly, a bosom. I don't fit into a girl's large shirt anymore! But the tops are both in a women's large, so I figure they'll fit. I'll take photos when the weather's nicer and there's more natural light. It's been damp all day, and it was quite foggy this morning - my mom and I both had headaches today because of the weather change. I had aching shoulders too, but I might have slept oddly last night. Or it could be because of the change in weather. Who knows?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course the tops'll fit -- because *I* was there to make sure grandma got you the right size :P