Friday, May 30, 2008

Another ruff pic, and other random stuff.




The top photo is a recent shot of my ruff. Measuring the spine is a bit of trouble, because of the ruffles. The photo below the ruff is a shot of my dropped stitch scarf, which now has its ends woven in but needs to be blocked. The third photo is of my vest - or, rather, the right front piece of my vest.
I'm thinking that the vest will be good for wearing in the garden or to the library, because I could wear it overtop of a sweater instead of wearing a jacket, and it'll have pockets. Pockets are good.
I don't think I'll be doing much tonight, except for watching TV, maybe reading my library book, probably knitting. That reminds me.. I have to pick up a book and a CD from the library. The book? Keeping the Moon. The CD? Raising Sand!!!! I also have another CD in transit - The Honeydrippers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the red scarf. What's the yarn made of?

Anonymous said...

All looking good! Very pretty knitting.