Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dogs


Here are Teddy (black, white and brown) and Smiles (white and brown with button ears) on the new pet bed, which we tend to call the 'dog flop'. They love it. When we got it, it smelled like cedar, so when one of the dogs would jump up we'd smell cedar. Teddy has this habit of 'making beds' - she tries to fluff up this new pet bed, but it's too slick. And she likes to get herself wrapped up in blankets, and it you try to unwrap her, she gets grumpy. And, if I don't keep an eye on her, she sometimes sneaks down to my room (aka the basement) and fluffs up my blankets, which means I have to straighten them again.


And yet, I feel crappy. Maybe it's because I'm having a bad typing day.


1 comment:

Taryn said...

Haha, my dog likes to get under blankets too. He's so picky with them. Sometimes he'll go to my room and mess up my blankets, and put his bone in my bed.