Friday, May 16, 2008
Long weekend!!!
Even though I have absolutely nothing to do this long weekend, I'm still happy because it means that I don't have to do schoolwork on Monday! Our neighbours might have fireworks to set off, so that's pretty cool, although when fireworks go off, I usually have to lock the dogs up, because they get upset with all the noise. Maybe I'll get some knitting done whilst listening to the racket of the fireworks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woo! Happy Friday and congratulations on the long weekend! Tomorrow I'll be cleaning up a little and possibly going clothes shopping in the evening. Enjoy your fireworks!
Long weekend here, so even if I was in school, there wouldn't be on Monday.
My bf has a stash of fireworks. When his friend gets back from Afghanistan, he plans to make a mini-rocket car. He's not allowed to do it 'till his friend gets back though, 'cause I'm not letting him light those things when they are on wheels :p
Post a Comment