Friday, May 23, 2008

Cake!

So yesterday was my mom's birthday. I got her a Cuisinart food processor with a mini chopper included, and my dad got her a camera case and a mini tripod. For dinner we went to an awesome Mexican restaurant. It's not one of those places where they only do tacos, burritos, gorditas, etc. It's a really good restaurant, and after eating their calamari appetizer, I don't think I'll be able to eat calamari anywhere else.

I was going to go to youth group last night (it got changed to Thursday this week), but I was so tired. I've been feeling really tired since Wednesday morning. So, at the restaurant, my mom asked me if I wanted to go to youth group or if I just wanted to go straight home. I was bawling in the restaurant because I didn't want to let anyone down, but I was so tired - I felt like I hadn't gotten enough sleep. So I went home. I'm glad I did.

My mom's birthday cake is really yummy - lemon and white chocolate. I had some for breakfast.

I feel better today. I'm probably going to go to the library today, because I have two DVDs to go back, and a CD to pick up.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

mMMmmMMMmM cake. I made some cake mix cookies last night.

This is completely off topic too.. but the link you have on the sidebar for the orisinal games is AWESOME. I've been obsessed with it the last three days or so. They're so cute too! The one with the koalas kind of freak me out though..

Anonymous said...

I sometimes eat cake in the morning too! Not very healthy, but so delicious.