Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I feel ugh.

I am in no way motivated today. I feel like I have a million things to do, except I don't, really. I do have a library DVD to watch, but it's gonna be late going back. Oh well, the library'll get a quarter, or if it's two days late, two quarters!

I woke up this morning feeling a bit thirsty, but not wanting to get out of bed. So when I finally dragged myself out of bed and got upstairs, I drank some water and watched the morning news for a bit, talked to my mom about Britney Spears and Michael Jackson, then went on the computer, where I read an e-mail about the youth service at the Unitarian church. My mom reckons that I feel awful because of all the pollen - which would explain the sneezing at the computer.

I think I'll be able to watch the DVD today. Maybe not this morning, but sometime today. I'll probably watch it in the evening, when I seem to, I don't know, thrive, I guess.

Maybe I'm just not a morning person.

Maybe I need to watch some Muppet Show clips on YouTube.

Maybe I should stop saying 'maybe'.

1 comment:

Jolynn said...

I know I am not a morning person!! I am definitely a late night owl!

^_^