Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Evil Songs, Get Outta My Head!

Lately, I've had a lot of songs stuck in my head, and yesterday they kept rotating. One minute it would be Doctor Robert by The Beatles, then a little later it would be something else. Here's the songs that tend to get stuck in my head...

  • The Beatles - Taxman
  • The Beatles - Doctor Robert
  • Black Sabbath - Never Say Die
  • David Bowie - Suffragette City
  • Boston - Smokin'

Feel free to tell me what songs get stuck in your head!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh man, Smokin' gets stuck in my head so fast. So does:

Hush- Deep Purple
Working Man- Rush
Believe- Cher

Hmm.. thats all I can think of right now. I know there is a bunch more though.

Anonymous said...

I use Beatles songs to get songs unstuck from my head. I know all the lyrics to a ton of their songs, so I will start singing one and then that other song that was stuck goes away. If that makes any sense.