Sunday, May 25, 2008

Third post today, but hey, it's photos!




Behold, ladies and gentlemen, the knitting of Merenwen!
The top two are shots of my swatch scarf. As you can see, it hasn't been blocked, nor have the ends been woven in. I was supposed to do that this weekend, but yesterday I was busy doing yard work (for money!), and I forgot to block it today.
The third photo is the beginning of the right front piece of my vest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors in your swatch scarf, Mere. It looks very trendy and the colors are bright and tart. I need a stripedly scarf.

Oooh, and you're making a garter stitch vest? That'll probably be comfy!

Anonymous said...

I love the swatch scarf! I'm doing something similar with a blanket, but I haven't worked on it in well over a month. I should stop making excuses since school's out for the summer.