I'm not happy.
I hate my evil pink mohair. 'Tis demonic. I had to go through the agony of fixing a dropped stitch, and then it got worse - I think I had to rip back a bit, and then I just walked right upstairs, handed the scarf to my mom and let her work her magic. It's alright now, but I'm still angry. After she fixed my scarf, I put it away and spend the next minute or two swearing. Loudly.
I think I'll work on my vest tomorrow. Wool-Ease Thick & Quick is a lot nicer that my mean, mean, demonic mohair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've never liked mohair. And it doesn't like me. I tried to knit a pair of gloves that had intentional dropped stitches out of a mohair yarn and that was one of the stupidest ideas of my life :p
Post a Comment