Not much to report, except that I'm going over to my uncle's house on the day before Father's Day, which is pretty awesome. My uncle's a wacky guy, and my cousins (his children) are also awesome. One of them is going to art school in the fall!
Plus, tonight the finale of Rock the Cradle is on. GO JESSE BLAZE SNIDER!!!
Also, I've figured out how to use up my blue acrylic - a ruff! I'm borrowing a knitting book called One-Skein Wonders from the library, and it has a pattern for a ruff. I did a test swatch, and it's close enough, so the pattern will most likely work!
The only downside is that tomorrow's Monday, which means I'll have to get back to my math. But hey, that's life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've seen a picture of that scarf before, and it's very pretty. I'm sure you will do a great job! And I know what you mean about school. Blah. At least I have only 1 1/2 more days!
Post a Comment