Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ugh.....

Today's been a crappy day. Really.

It started in cardio kickboxing class. My ankle started aching when we were skipping (yes, we really do use skipping ropes in cardio kickboxing). I got through that class okay, but at the start of the adult karate class it started aching again, so I left the class. But that was only the beginning...

Our car decided to quit on us. So my dad called for a tow truck, and then he called the garage by our house. When the tow truck driver dropped us off at the garage, my dad and I walked home. With my karate bag.

Ouch.

2 comments:

Joan said...

m impressed that you can do cardio kickboxing, karate AND knit.

but i'm sorry things were sucky. :(

Steffi said...

Awesome, another teen blogger who does cardio kick! I've been doing it about three months now, and I love it (except for when my shins are hurting...)