...And I'm listening to Q107 via the internet. They're playing Pink Floyd.
So I went to the library today to pick up a book on Australia, a book on the history of airplanes, a book called I Am Rembrandt's Daughter and two U2 CDs - Achtung Baby and The Unforgettable Fire. Mom had nothing to pick up, which is a shocker, because she almost always has a pile of books and DVDs to pick up.
Then it was off to Michaels, where I got the new issue of Knit.1 and mom got some Bernat Handicrafter Cotton that was on sale. That location, which is the new one, has pretty much the same yarns as the one in Ancaster, but the aisles are roomier at the new location. Then we went to Indigo to get calendars. My calendar is an Artwork of John Lennon one, which is awesome. I can't remember which calendar Mom got. Dad didn't get a calendar, but he did get a coffee at Starbucks.
So I put some of the CDs I got for Christmas on my computer. I still have more to add to my iTunes library, but I put Maximum Cowbell, Planet Pop 80s, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, Coldplay and Elton John on iTunes. Sweet :)
Also, with help from Mom, I got my left speaker to kick back on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate our library, yours seems to be a good one. My library is really far and they have weird regulations on DVD's... oh well, they usually have good books, and if they don't, then they request them. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment