So here's what I've come up with for January to June...
9:00 Biology
10:00 World History
11:00 Japanese
12:00 Lunch
1:00 Math
2:00 English (which may include writing, as Mom wants me to practice writing essays)
3:00 Music or Art
I may edit this list slightly, but that's a basic guideline. Four subjects just doesn't seem to be enough. I have a lot to brush up on, and I can't take nightschool courses until September.
Also, I think I found out why I hate Don't Know Much About Geography so much...
1. I don't want to read about Columbus rambling on about how the world is a pear. Seriously? A pear?
2. Geography books without pictures are always boring. Said book has some pictures, but they're all black-and-white. If I'm going to learn geography, it's going to be from books that are alive with colour, not bland books like Don't Know Much About Geography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment