Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hey, it's Thursday...

...and that was quite possibly one of my most boring titles yet :p

But my day wasn't too boring. I had a weird dream about winning We Will Rock You tickets - which is strange, because I never win concert tickets, never mind musical tickets. I totally freaked out earlier because my computer went all funky when I opened Scrabble. It works fine, though, it was just readjusting the monitor for the game. But Mom yelled at me for freaking out: "Right away you're panicking!!!" Or something like that. I don't remember her exact words, and quite frankly, I don't really care.

Yesterday, on the other hand...

The good news

1. I picked up my stuff from the library.
2. We got Swiss Chalet Festive Meals for dinner - including the Lindt chocolates!!! And I didn't get stiffed on my chocolates this time!!!

The not-so-good

1. I forgot to take We're Going to See the Beatles! back. And it's overdue, too.
2. Someone stepped on my feet at Swiss Chalet, but that was my own fault. I had my feet sticking out.

I forgot to tell you, dear reader, about my MSN conversations with Holly and Max! But I have to go now - Coronation Street is coming on. See ya.

No comments: