And because I'm bored, I'm gonna write another blog post.
Today was a half-decent day. I'm almost done reading Molly By Any Other Name, which is great because I started reading it a while ago and took a break from it to read other books. I think I'll take Terrier back to the library, though, because there's no way I'll be able to finish it in time - I think it's due on the 30th, and I'm only a chapter and a bit into it. I only have a few more chapters of Molly left to read, though. I think that, when my homeschooling starts up again in the new year, I'm going to start reading 1984. It looks like a good read.
Speaking of homeschooling, I made a new study schedule instead of the crappy one that Mom made up as a 'temporary schedule'. She had me doing math every day, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays were History/Geography/Science days ('science' meaning reading a book of facts) and Tuesdays and Thursdays were Lit and Writing days.
More on my new schedule later, 'cause it's dinner time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment