First, let me tell you, dear reader, about last night.
I made the mistake of calling my mother a bitch, because she wouldn't let me watch the Mr Bean Christmas special - I think it's called Merry Christmas, Mr Bean. Dad wanted to look for something else to watch, so I had to surrender the remote. For calling Mom a bitch (but not to her face - it'll take me a long time to have the guts to do that), I was off my computer for the night and sent to my room, where I listened to music and read a couple of books.
Today was better. Mom helped me with sewing the yellow triangles on Justin's scarf. I would've done the duplicate stitching, but neither me nor Mom could make head or tail of it, so she said to knit some triangles out of the yellow yarn and sew them on. I have one end done. I'm not going to do both sides of each end, just one side. I hope Justin won't mind that the triangles are slightly raised. What really pissed me off was when I was sewing away and Dad started playing with the dogs, making them bark. I was literally in tears, he bothered me that much.
Currently listening to: Bullet the Blue Sky by U2 - via YouTube, because I don't have my own copy of The Joshua Tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I <3 "Bullet the Blue Sky"! I can send you a copy if you want. Maybe right after New Year's?
Post a Comment