I'm bored, so I'm writing another post.
Man, does it piss me off when I'm expected to wash dishes. I'm more than happy to dry them, but because I don't wash them, they act like I'll never be able to look after myself. It's not that I don't know how to wash dishes, I just don't know how much water I need to put in the sink. When I'm living on my own, I'm not going to have enough dishes to feed an army, thus I will be able to wash my own dishes!!! Oh, and one more thing: while I rarely wash dishes, who washes towels when certain people conveniently forget? Me. Who sweeps the floor without being asked? Me. Who dusts when other people don't notice that the picture on the TV would be much brighter without that coat of grey? THAT'S RIGHT, ME! SO I DON'T WASH THE DISHES OR CLEAN THE BATHROOM - IT DOESN'T MEAN I'LL LIVE LIKE A SLOB FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!
End rant.
Maybe I'm being selfish. But you know what? After all the crap, after getting yelled at from Nathan for putting dishes that he didn't clean properly back on the table to be re-washed, after cleaning up dog crap/puke/urine when no one else could be bothered, I deserve to be selfish.
ETA: One more thing... Mom, when someone cooks you breakfast, don't complain about the bad smell!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment