Saturday, December 6, 2008

I got a necklace :)

We went to the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre's Christmas bazaar this morning. I got a pretty blue necklace - a long necklace. I don't own many long necklaces, so that's why I got one. It'll look awesome with my white sleeveless top and a pair of jeans :)

We went to Zarky's afterwards, where Mom got pissed off because Dad wandered off to look for kitchen utensils and pots and stuff, which they didn't have. I got pissed off because Mom didn't want to get any danishes because they didn't 'look very nice'. So what? She didn't have to get one if she didn't want to, but that shouldn't stop me from getting one. Dammit. We did get sausage rolls for lunch, though.

Then it was off to Sobey's, and then back home, where Mom put the sausage rolls in the oven to heat up. They were tasty - I think there's still one left, but I think three's enough for me, om nom nom :) Mom actually let us get Nutella. We haven't had Nutella or a similar chocolate-hazelnut spread in the house for months! So I also had a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich.

Then Dad and I went out again, because he had errands to run and I had to take that Beatles book back to the library. I had about $1.50 in fines, and now I have another $1.50 and counting, because the book didn't get checked in til later, and I'm still borrowing season two of SNL. Mom says she'll pay the fines for SNL, though.

I hate having to pay 25 cents a day for everything now. Damn teen card :(

No comments: