Thursday, February 26, 2009

A very long post

I am so pissed off with my mother.

I don't recall her EVER saying that we were going to the silent auction thing at the church. She may have said something, but I can't remember. So now I can't go bowling with the youth group on Saturday.

Well, if by Saturday I am STILL not allowed to go bowling with the youth group, I'm staying home. No way am I going to that silent auction. The last time we went to a silent auction event (which was the fall festival concert/silent auction a few years ago), I wound up between two tables. This silent auction is a fundraiser, I think, with Indian dancers performing. I'm sure the dancers would be great to watch, and I have nothing against it. I just don't want to go.

I'd rather stay home and:
  • Listen to the Galaxie music stations real loud
  • Read a book
  • Watch a movie - probably Rocky Horror or Shock Treatment. Although, I do have the second Harry Potter movie, which I haven't watched in a while, along with The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. And many others. Hell, if I still have Labyrinth out of the library on Saturday night, maybe I'll watch THAT again. David Bowie looks quite dashing in it - I love how he says to Sarah (Jennifer Connolley), "Forget about the baby." Just the way he says it is oddly alluring.
  • Eat junk food
  • Play Final Fantasy VIII (if I can figure out how to use my PSone with the new TV)
  • Go on Facebook and change my status to something snarky

So yeah. I'm pissed.

I'm also on an 80s music kick. Especially Billy Idol.

My Calorimetry is coming along nicely. I worked on it yesterday while watching Labyrinth. It was the first time I watched it, and I loved it!!!

Youth group was alright last night. Riley was there for a bit, but he left partway through the meeting. Somebody threw a shoe at me, which pissed me off. I don't think it was on purpose, though - I think it was aimed at someone else. We played charades in the sanctuary, and then Emma turned the lights out, so I got pissed off and walked back to the loft. Then we ate chips.

And Vicky brought a guy with her named Patrick. He seems like a nice guy. I think he and Riley know each other from their old middle school.

I hate my mother. I should ask the Goblin King (aka David Bowie) to take her away, just for Saturday night, so that I can go bowling.

I hate my mother. She's nosy as hell, and always finds a way to guilt-trip me.

I hate my mother. In an argument (or a Very Loud Debate), she always thinks she's right and will not acknowledge that, perhaps, someone else might have a good point.

I hate my mother. She focused on turning my brother into a genuis while I was stuck simplifying fractions while HE got to do friggin' GEOMETRY!!!!!

...did I mention that I hate my mother? ;)

No comments: