Okay, so I have good news and bad news.
I'll start with the bad news.
1. The car didn't pass the Drive Clean test, so it's at the garage, probably to get thigns fixed so that it'll pass the test next time. This royally sucks because I wanted to get to the library, and if I walk down, I might have difficulty walking back because I don't know how heavy the books waiting for me to pick up are.
2. I have a sore throat.
3. A few days ago - I think it was Friday - the red colour in our TV went out. Now everything is blues and greens. It's not too bad now, because Mom tinkered with the colour so that it's closer to black-and-white.
4. I accidentally scraped my heel/Achille's Tendon on my computer chair last night.
And now, the Good News!
1. It's a beautiful day today. The snow is melting! I don't have to wear my ski jacket! I CAN SEE GRASS!!!!!! :D
2. Michaels has another sale on. 50% off Moda Dea Tweedle Dee!
3. I have a bunch of stuff to pick up from the library.
4. I finally finished my hood!!! I made the ties!!!
5. I'm in a real destashing and finishing mood (see above). I might seam the shoulders of my vest tonight, since it's three-needle bind-off. Easy-peasy. I also plan on using my off-white Fun Fur to make a long, skinny scarf.
6. I've narrowed down my Ravelry queue to almost two pages. I'm going to narrow it down some more, in fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment