So here's a list of things to do before Monday...
1. Write another Awesome Quotes of the Week note on Facebook (including random quotes from Micaela, Emma and Vicky).
2. Listen to the second disc of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.
3. Listen to The Legends of Classic Rock Sunday night.
4. Work on my Calorimetry.
5. Check Q107's listener club draws to see if there's a draw for a video camera. That way I can sing in the bathroom like Rin on the Rox - who just got their Youtube accound suspended! :(
6. Pester Dad to help me get rid of the shortcuts for Human 3D so that I can reinstall it.
7. Wash my two favourite pairs of jeans (Dad wants me to wash his new t-shirt, too, so that he can wear it tonight. I guess he wants to wear it to poker.)
8. Practise singing in the bathroom when no one's around. I get embarassed if people hear me singing in the house. Maybe it's because Katie and Nathan used to tease me whenever they'd hear me singing along to something. Anyways, maybe I'll sing 'Hotel California' or 'Dream On' - I've been in love with both songs lately.
9. Perhaps I'll start Twiggy Tweed, a purse pattern from Knitty. It's part of a KAL on Ravelry. I was supposed to start it a while ago, actually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment