Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Writing!

All I did today was write, listen to 80s music via Youtube, and muck about on my computer. I tried to doctor a photo in Photoshop, but it didn't work out well.

Anyways - writing. I got quite a bit done. I started some Harry Potter fanfiction, and I worked on a story that had been resting for a little while. And I've found that 80s music helps with writing - I logged onto Youtube to put some music on, and in the 'reccomended videos' was the video for Billy Idol's 'White Wedding'. I love that video. It's so cool, and weird - like a Tim Burton flick. After that I saw a video for 'Rebel Yell' in the 'related videos', so I listened to that. I had noticed that in the 'White Wedding' video's related videos was the video for 'Don't You Want Me' by Human League, so I, being paranoid, checked to make sure it was the same one that AJ had put up on her Facebook page, then I listened to that, too. Awesome :)

I'm such a music geek :p

So. I didn't pester Dad to help me with Human 3D today. Maybe I'll ask him tomorrow, after youth group. I hope I can get to youth group.

I didn't do any algebra at all :p I did some polynomials yesterday, though.

No comments: