Friday, February 6, 2009

I forgot-!

I totally forgot to blog about the prize yarn from the 600 party!

I won some Peaches & Creme cotton in two colours (black and red), two of each colour, from Juli. I love it. It's much softer than Bernat Handicrafter. It's such a pity that I can't get Peaches & Creme here, though.

I went to Dr. G's today to have the stitches taken out of my mouth. It didn't take as long as I'd thought - I think it took longer the first time, though. Maybe I had more stitches the first time. Anyways, I tried putting the flipper in, and he tried, but no luck. It won't fit. So, he told me to wait until the rest of the swelling has gone down before I try putting it in again.

Dad put the swap package for the Valentine's swap in the mail for me. I don't think it'll get to my swap partner by Valentine's Day. God/Goddess, I hate Canada Post.

No comments: