Thursday, February 19, 2009

That darn Katy Perry

Yup, I have 'I Kissed A Girl' stuck in my head.

I was going to write a post after youth group, but I forgot. Youth group was awesome last night. We got no planning done, but we had a good laugh. I don't know how many times the topic changed! Micaela and Emma made me laugh, as usual. And Stone wasn't there, to my relief. But neither was Riley, which was a bit disappointing. Maybe he was busy. I hope he comes next week.

And Victoria was there! I hadn't seen her in, well, forever. When I said that, Elyssa said, "She's been here for the past two weeks", or something like that, and I told her that I hadn't seen Vicky in a while, 'cause I was away. Elyssa annoys me sometimes. I mean, just because Vicky had been there the past couple of weeks doesn't mean I had seen her. I wasn't there last week! I wanted to come last week, but I had that awful sore throat. And the week before that I didn't want to go, because my stitches weren't out yet, and Stone seems to like throwing heavy artillery (i.e. loveseat cushions :p).

So yeah. We had fun. We talked about all sorts of random things. Like Stephen's love life. GOD (or goddess), that was entertaining. I talked about my bone graft. Another member of the church, Mark, had stepped in to lead the group until Stephen came. Mark's pretty cool. Although I thought he was probing my brain too much when I told him that I had too many ideas for a career path. I mean, would he laugh if I tell him I want to pursue either radio broadcasting or fashion design as a career, and do music on the side?

Eh, I don't know.

All I know is that there's a sleepover in the near future, and I had an awesome time.

No comments: