Friday, January 9, 2009

Grah.

I have a headache :(

Oh, and if I see one more TV show with Howie Mandel on it, I'll go insane. My dad's crazy about Deal or No Deal, for some strange reason. I don't understand the appeal - all it is is roulette with cases instead of a wheel.

Plus, I couldn't get to the library because I was told that I 'can go to the library tomorrow'. Thanks, Mom, now I'll have to pay fines on New Moon and 50 Women Artists You Should Know. Or whatever the book is called.

And I still have to wash some jeans.

On the upside, I started making a pouch for my new stitch holders :D It's only less than an inch long at the moment.

And I'm listening to Van Morrison - his music is nice to listen to, especially in my current condition. Not too heavy on the bass. I might just burst into song any minute now.

Well, I'm off to go take another Aspirin. I could have taken one at 7:00, but I forgot.

2 comments:

Steffi said...

Cool, are you knitting your stitch marker pouch, or sewing it? Either way, it sounds awesome!

Unknown said...

I've never seen Deal or No deal...but when I did the National Make it With Wool Contest last January, it was themed around it, and I was just like, "What the Heck?!"

It was weird.