In a sense, I was late to biology yesterday morning :p
Actually, my study schedule is working well, even though I had a killer headache yesterday (probably from the weather). Here's what I did yesterday:
1. For biology, I read some of the text pages in my Human 3D computer program, looked at some pictures of bones and cartilage, and looked at some animations.
2. For world history, I read a timeline of North American history, using the world history program on my DVD-ROM. I'd like to find some good world history books, though, because while the program is good, it's only a brief and somewhat eclectic collection of timelines and such.
3. For Japanese, I watched Let's Learn Japanese on YouTube.
4. After lunch, I did half a page of polynomials.
5. For English, I read a bit of I Am Rembrandt's Daughter, but only a couple of pages.
6. Art - started making a garter stitch square, which I will turn into a rabbit. Part of a KAL :)
7. Creative Writing - worked on one of my stories, but I didn't get that much done :(
Today hasn't been as productive. So far, I've worked on one story and mucked about in Photoshop. Mind you, I did go on a 'field trip' to Michaels :D I didn't get any yarn, but mom got some yarn for a project she has in mind. Next time, I'll make a list of what I need, because there's a baby blanket I want to try making, and it calls for Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Solid.
So, I'm going to a knitting meet-up tonight at Second Cup :) Only problem is, the only project that I can take with me without lugging a pattern around is my soon-to-be shawl, which is just a garter stitch triangle. I'm gonna look like a total noob. I'd love to take my Opera Glove with me, but then I'd have to take the pattern with me, and probably my knitting pouch with my tape measure in it. And the baby cardigan is a bit much to take with me, because I have to take the pattern and some stitch holders with me. I'd rather finish that cardigan at home. So I guess I'll take the giant triangle, and hope to God/Goddess that no one's knitting lace at Second Cup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm going to have to do some algebra today. :'(
Post a Comment