Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Weekend Thus Far

So, here's what I've accomplished so far...

1. I made room for my new shirts. Weird thing is, a shirt that I've had since I was about 7 or 8 years old still fits! It's a Northern Getaway shirt. I think their clothes are oversized and meant to be layered or something.

2. I took some kids' books out of one of my bookcases and I now have a pile of crafting books in it's place. My new knitting books will be in that pile.

3. I talked to my neighbour, but the job she offered me - watering her plants while she's away - has been given to someone else. Oh well.

4. I started a summer booklist, but I haven't put much on it. haha. Maybe I'll work on it some more today.

I looked over my study schedule, but I'm going to tweak it today. I still haven't sorted out my yarn, or gone over my algebra.


No comments: