Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting better

I had a headache this morning/afternoon, though, which was annoying. I was pretty tired earlier, too, so when I was doing biology I felt like crap. Then I opened the writing program on my computer to read the bit about writing a resume, then I watched Let's Learn Japanese on YouTube. I was so groggy that, when I needed to click on the link to part 2 of episode 9, I accidentally clicked on a link for a part of episode 8. Yes, I was that tired.

I'm better now, though. I didn't do any algebra, but I got a tiny bit of writing done, and I read the first chapter of Dewey: the small-town library cat who touched the world. It's quite good thus far.

I hope I'll be okay to go to the knitting meet-up this week...

One more thing - we're going for burgers tonight! YAY!

No comments: