My day was going okay. We went to the library (was pissed me off was that I was having trouble getting out of the car, and my dad just walked on), then we went to Michaels again (and, again, I didn't get anything), then we went home.
But, when I was making my bed, I realized that a dog had urinated on it.
Mom said, "Well, I said that Teddy needed out...", and I told her, "Well, I was on my computer, wasn't I?!" I'm not sure who urinated on my bed, but whoever did managed to piss on my wool blanket. Oh, fun. And I couldn't put any of the blankets in the wash right away because His Highness had laundry in. Even more fun. And I got it a shouting match with him over it. He told me that my matress didn't need vinegar put on it because it was dry! Well, here's some news for you, sunshine: dog piss doesn't have to be wet to smell like dog piss. So I dabbed it with a piece of paper towel with vinegar on it to disguise the scent, so that hopefully, hopefully, it doesn't get pissed on again.
...Well, I'm back from putting my mattress sheet and flannel blanket in the dryer and putting my douvet in the wash. I don't think I'll bother washing the douvet cover, since I don't desperately need it to keep warm overnight. I'll probably be up all night washing and drying everything... I could have had it done sooner if I had paid attention to the buzzer...
On top of all that, I think I have a cold AND a coldsore-of-sorts on the side of my tongue. Oh, what fun indeed! You see, Emma said at youth group that everyone in her year at her high school seems to be sick, and Emma and Micaela not only go to the same school, but they're both in the same year. Micaela was coughing at youth group - she said she felt fine before she came, and only just started coughing when she came to the meeting, so she might have picked up the cold. So my throat is sore, I feel like I have a slight fever (my face is warm, but Mom says it's not too warm), I have that annoying coldsore thing on my tongue - or maybe it's a blister? I seem to be prone to blisters on my feet and tongue, so that's quite possible. I also still have a headache from the weather changing (stupid snow...), and I'm dopey from the sore throat/not-quite-fever combination.
And I still have an acrylic crocheted afghan (made by my mom when I was younger! :) ) and a wool blanket to wash.
I did, however, watch Stepmom with Mom, which was nice. I ripped out my soon-to-be pouch because I realised that, the way I was making it, the edges would curl, so I re-started it with curl-proof edges.
Time for some more psychedelic music...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment