That's right. I slept in once more. But this time, I did a bit of biology (ball-and-socket joints FTW!!!) and watched an episode of Let's Learn Japanese. I had to skip an episode, because one episode was badly synched - the vocal track was ahead of the video track. Weird.
I feel bad because I never did any algebra. Maybe I'll do some later. I might also switch books for English, because I don't think I want to read I Am Rembrandt's Daughter at the moment - I still haven't finished the first chapter - or is it a prologue? Oh, I don't know. Anyways, my point is that I've only read about two or three pages. Maybe I'll try finishing Howl's Moving Castle, or maybe I'll start Terry Pratchet's first book - I loved watching Hogfather, so I think I'll like his books. I know Holly loves his books, and we have very similar taste in literature.
Speaking of Holly, I never did hang out with her before Christmas - I never got around to asking her about it, because we had family coming to visit, and I forgot to talk to Holly about going to Tim Horton's for a coffee/tea or something. Damn. Maybe we can go shopping over the summer.
So anyways. I have to find a world history book to use instead of relying on my world history program on the DVD-ROM (we were going to get a world history book at Indigo, but mom didn't think it was good enough).
I assume that there's a youth group meeting tonight, as I haven't gotten an e-mail saying that it's cancelled. Should be interesting.
Oh yeah. The knitting meet-up thing at Second Cup was pretty cool. They seem like a cool bunch of folks. The first knitter that arrived was someone who does loom knitting, and two folks were sewing. It turns out that I didn't look like a complete noob with my garter stitch triangle, so that's pretty awesome.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sleeping in = funnn :D
Post a Comment