I stayed in my PJ's all day :p
I got some stuff done, though - I worked on my kerchief scarf/shawl and did some laundry. In fact, I should probably check on my laundry soon, so that I remember to put my pillow in the wash.
Why does my pillow need to be washed? Well, thanks to my healing mouth, I tend to bleed a little on my pillow. It looks so gross, but it looks worse than it actually is.
Mom and Dad went to visit Grandma today. Mom decided that I shouldn't visit her right away, because she'd be tired, so I stayed home. I watched Coronation Street (it was a pretty exciting episode... one of the characters got arrested! :D), worked on my shawl (I should've cast on for Grandma's Clapotis, but I felt like working on my shawl), and did laundry. After Coronation Street and Jeopardy!, there wasn't much on TV except for The Week the Women Went on CBC, so I flipped between Galaxie music channels and listened to music while knitting and doing laundry.
Mom and Dad had left at around 6:00, and got home at around 8. Mom says that Grandpa... well, he made it sound like Grandma is doing better than she really is - sugar-coated it, I guess. Mom says I can go visit her on Friday, when Katie's here.
So we put on The Week the Women Went until Coronation Street came on a later feed, because Mom had missed it. I folded the towels that were brought up earlier, because Mom needed the hamper for her stuff - she wound up putting her stuff in the green rocking chair, though.
...There. Now my pillow's in the wash.
So, I've been a lot perkier today, which is good. I might be able to focus on my algebra tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I have to get to the library, because one of the CDs I have out was due today. I managed to renew the two books that were also due today, though. I also have to try reinstalling Human 3D, and I have to muck around with Media Player so that I can put all of my music on that as well as iTunes. That way, I can use all of my music with Windows Movie Maker.
Today has been a better day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment