Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yay!!!!!!

I got to go to the streetfest after all. I went with my sister and her boyfriend. Mom didn't come, though, because it was too hot. It still is pretty hot and humid. I bought a used copy of U2's War, which is in fabulous condition. And it only cost me $4.00!!! I also bought two chocolate bars and a denim bucket hat. My sister bought me a snow cone, which ended up on the ground. Oh well. She also bought us three elephant ears (fried dough, not real elephant ears!), which we split between the three of us and Mom. We saw a fire-eater, who kept trying to get kids to volunteer in his act. He was scaring the girls a little, which was funny.

I have a slight headache - probably from the humidity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I totally love the war album...I bought mine off of ebay and it didnt cost me as much as it would of if I'd have ordered it through amazon, so...