The good news, though, is that I'm on a two-week break from math :)
Plus, I have a good-sized stack of CDs to listen to, thanks to the library. Only problem is, I'm worried that I won't get through all of them. But why should I worry? I'll get through them. I only have Robert Johnson, The Rolling Stones and the rest of Jeff Healey to listen to. R.E.M., Ringo and The Doors are already listened to. I'll probably take The Doors back soon, though.
I watched Becoming Jane yesterday - I'm borrowing it from the library, too - and I loved it. A good knitting movie. I worked on my mobius wrap yesterday, and it's looking nice.
And now I'm listening to Queen. Exscuse me while I quote from Wayne's World...
"How about a little Bohemian Rhapsody?"
"Good call!"
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Bored out of my mind
Labels:
bohemian rhapsody,
CD,
dvd,
Jane Austen,
knitting,
library,
mobius wrap,
Queen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooh, nice, no math! that always makes me happy :D
I still need to add The Doors to my iTunes. When I got the new computer I forgot to add a few bands.
If you're afraid you won't get through them all, just rip them into your computer. That's what I always do.
Post a Comment