Thursday, June 19, 2008

Excellent :D

I'm feeling a bit better. I managed to write a bit in Microsoft Word - I worked on my story, and on a separate project. I won't say what that project is, I'll keep you guys guessin' ;)

My thanks to Taryn and AJ for their sympathy :)

So I got the news a few minutes ago that Germany beat Portugal in the Euro Cup! Happy! I'm part German, so this is pretty awesome.

Also, two CDs are in transit - Queen Rock Montreal and a Stevie Ray Vaughan CD.

Plus, my mom said that after I finish up my math tomorrow, she's letting me take a two-week break! I'm still gonna be doing math over the summer, though. I need to, really, because I'll most likely forget a good chunk of it this summer. Also, the tent sale at one of the LYS's is coming up shortly! Yeah, I know I'm supposed to be de-stashing, but it only comes once a year.... :D

No comments: