Wednesday, June 25, 2008

STILL haven't gone to the library...

...But it's not my fault! A DVD is in transit, so my mom said that we'll go tomorrow. I think. I don't even know if the DVD will be in tomorrow. Sometimes they take forever to come in, other times they zip right in the library and on the shelf, waiting for me to pick it up and check it out. So, if I do go tomorrow, I'll have to pay 50 cents in fines for my two DVDs. I only watched one DVD, because the other, season one of Torchwood, I had reserved for my mom, because I was sure that she said that she missed some episodes on CBC. Oh well.

But when I do get to the library, I'll have two knitting books waiting for me, along with a book called Best Books for Young Adults and three CDs.

I have an icky stomach from eating chili, even though I mixed mild chili with Dynamite Hot Stagg chili. Bah. I think I'm gonna nead another glass of chocolate soy milk when The Battle of Evermore by Led Zeppelin has finished.

1 comment:

undeadgoat said...

OH man, library holds . . . they are like an addiction for me. I have so many books/dvds/etc. out that it's kind of insane. And I'm going away to college in the fall, so I'm going to need to return every last one of them! I . .. I'm not sure I can give them up.

And re: your comment on my blog: you are incredibly lucky to have a destashing mother. Mine, um, sometimes bought me sparkly craft yarn when I was teensy?