This drives me nuts.
So I was knitting and watching Last Comic Standing. Then Swingtown came on, so I got off the couch so that my dad, who was on the computer, could sit there. When he got off the computer, I asked him if he was finished. He said, "No." I think I also asked him if he was being sarcastic. He wasn't. So I went downstairs. I ate the rest of my chocolate, read knitting magazines and listened to Ringo Starr Live at Soundstage. Loudly.
He left that computer running unattended while he watched Swingtown. By the time he was finished, it was too late in the evening for me to go on. Actually, it was probably more like too early in the morning for me to go on, because he probably turned it off at around midnight, or a little bit after midnight.
If he had asked me to leave his browser open, I would have done that. But instead he just leaves it running and doesn't let me use it.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment