Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Funky stomach

We went out for fast-food on Monday, and I got a funky stomach afterwards. I'm not sure if it was from the food or if it was from an employee, but I felt queasy later that day, and I felt the same way yesterday. I'm okay now - I had a bowl of grits as a late breakfast.

Sometime today I have to get to the library. I went with my dad yesterday, but they were closed due to flooding. We had wicked weather over the last few days. One day (I can't remember which day), we had a mix of rain and hail. Freaky.

This just in... my computer is stupid. It just brought up a window saying that it was doing automatic updates. My mom said, "That's what it's SUPPOSED TO DO!" My dad thinks I'm overreacting. Too bad... I just hate it when I'm typing and it demands that I make a decision within a 3:00 time limit. Or whatever the time limit was. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Stupid computers.

I think I'll buy a Mac in the near future.

One more note... I frogged the gauntlet. Twice. First, because there was an ugly hole in it (dad was distracting me). The second time around, I was one stitch short, or something like that. I'm not sure if it was the yarn bothering my eyes, or if the pattern just wouldn't work for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO MAC! I'm supposed to be getting an iBook soon!

Melsbells said...

Ugh! dads and knitting don't work! My dad walks into a room and goes look at my knitting nellies whenever me and my mom knit... it's so rude!