Friday, June 27, 2008

Ah, Bob Seager...

So I went to an orthodontist appointment today, because I still have retainers, even though I forget to wear the bottom one - I couldn't wear the top one for a little while, because of a membrane on my top gums, but now that the membrane is gone, they're making a new top retainer for me to wear when my fake tooth, or 'flipper', is out, because I take my flipper out when I sleep.

The awesome part of the visit was that, when I was called in, I heard the last bit of Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler on the yesterday-and-today radio station that they had on, and right after that the station played Old Time Rock and Roll by Bob Seager. When I hear it, I picture Tom Cruise dancing around... Never saw Risky Business, but I saw the scene on Oprah.

And then, on our way home, my dad and I heard Bloody Well Right by Supertramp :)

No comments: