Monday, June 30, 2008

Blah.

I seem to have a strange stomach. Some mornings I just don't feel like eating anything. I'll be hungry, but my stomach doesn't seem to want anything solid. And I just ran out of chocolate soy milk. Shucks.

I did, however, work on my Party Clutch though, with help from my mom. I had to pick up and knit stitches along the edge. I got the first edge done, but I couldn't get the cast-on edge done. I think it was because I hadn't eaten anything. So I ate two bowls of Campbell's Italian Wedding soup. I think it was after the soup when I polished off the last of the chocolate soy milk. Some days I just don't wanna drink that stuff, other days it's like an elixir. Then I ate a couple of English muffins with peanut butter and jam on them, and I also drank a bottle of Pepsi.

Maybe I have to start drinking a glass of water in the morning, because a little while ago I had to drink water to kind of kick-start my stomach. I wouldn't feel hungry in the morning, but after drinking water I started feeling hungry.

It also doesn't help that I drank all the fruit juice in the house. That stuff was also great to consume in the morning if I didn't feel hungry.

ETA: Sorry, it wasn't an entire bottle of Pepsi. There's still some left in the bottle.

No comments: