Friday, June 13, 2008

Mall crawl

So my mom and I got dropped off at the mall so that I could get my last-minute father's day shopping done. It actually went well. I got him two golf shirts, and because I forgot to get him something for his birthday in February I got him a new corkscrew. We browsed in between - we were tempted to buy jewelry at The Bay, because they had nice earrings. We also went into a store called Green Earth, which has some funky stuff - jewelry, figurines, picture frames, that sort of thing. We also saw CDs there, one of which was a disco compilation. I wanted to get this Marvin Gaye CD, but I had no money with me. Shame... I like his music. We also stopped in a Coles, where we saw more CDs. I wanted to get Supertramp's Crime of the Century at Shopper's Drug Mart, but as I mentioned before, no money. Oh well - I'll see if I can earn money by doing yard work, then I'll go to HMV during one of their big sales.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart Supertramp. I was royally ticked off when Gym Class Heroes used Breakfast in America in their Cupid's Chokehold song.
-Susan