I got a bit of knitting done, but I put it away. The cat nearly got into the yard. I couldn't read or work on my math. I just kept crying for no reason.
I don't know what's up with my mind lately. I start talking about something important (like my education), or something that annoys me (like my extended family), and my brain turns on the waterworks.
I feel like I can't do anyhing today. My brain is working, but it's not letting me do math or read. I feel really uncomfortable. I feel almost sick, except I know that I'm not sick.
I feel helpless.
Maybe I should just relax. Maybe I should paint my nails, or soak my feet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww. :(
I hope you feel better. I hate days where you feel all out of it, they really suck.
You should probably get a lot of sleep over the next few days and let your brain "reboot".
Ah, I'm sorry. I know this was a while ago, but these things happen from time to time. My mother SWEARS I cried every single day the year I was 14. Every single day. She would testify in court.
In my case, getting old enough for it not to happen so much really helped. I really really endorse this strategy!!!
Post a Comment