Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weirdness continues

I can hear an ice cream truck somewhere in the neighborhood. I sat and listened by the window, just to make sure it wasn't somebody's TV (there's a commercial for some bank that has an ice cream truck in it), but when I heard it continue I yelled, "OH, HELL NO!"

I think it's gone away now.

So I had trouble sleeping last night because I had all this anxiety over mostly stupid stuff. And then this morning I just got so pissed off at everyone - well, not everyone, but my extended family, because I feel like everybody's whispering about how I don't have a job, a driver's license or a career plan. Honestly, is it so bad that I don't have my beginner's license yet? Loads of people survive without one! I just hate how people think that as soon as you're old enough, you have to go out and get your license! And I don't need to hear that my bratty, spoiled cousin has a job at the mall. I really don't! That, and I'm not very impressed with Uncle Brent right now - I won't say much, because relatives I actually like (read: not Brent, Patti, or my grandfather) deserve their privacy, but let's just say Brent needs to get his priorities straight and show some consideration for his kids instead of focusing on his upcoming second marriage.

After my 'I hate my relatives' ranting, I started to feel very "Screw the world! I'm not gonna open the door, I'm gonna friggin' kick it down!" A lot of Green Day songs were played.

I finished watching Mad Men. One more DVD to watch, and then I'm off to the library. and Pirate Radio is in, which is great. Off to watch Castle on the PVR now. Sayonara!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry. i hate not being able to sleep if i'm feeling anxious... :( and family can be frustrating. just try to not let it get to you; be your own person and if they don't like it, they can go stick their head in the toilet.