Friday, April 2, 2010

Yay!

I was able to renew that Stewart Copeland autobiography! I just decided, on a whim, to see if it would let me renew the book, and it did! So it's not due until the 23rd. I think that's enough time to read it - it's not very thick, and it's roughly the diameter of a paperback, but it's a hardcover. Plus, there are some pictures in it, which takes up a few pages. I'll have to start it right away so that I can finish it quickly :)

I think I've decided what to wear on Easter Sunday. Or maybe I haven't. If the weather's too warm for jeans, I'll have to dig out a skirt. Or shorts. It's supposed to be reasonably warm on Sunday, so I don't want to wear something that's too warm.

It's really warm today - so warm I may change into shorts (!!!). The dogs just love this weather, because they can stay outside longer. That, and Smiles loves sleeping on the back porch in the mornings, before it gets too hot; and Goldie just sleeps in a patch of sun on the stairs near the side door. The new side door we got installed last summer throws more light than the old door, and Goldie just loves it.

Hmm... should I tempt fate and put on some shorts? ;)

So we've been cleaning like crazy today, because my sister's coming up tomorrow night. I swept up cat litter and took out the bathroom garbage and all that lovely stuff. Dad tackled the living room, and Mom's attacking the kitchen.

I saw a Small White butterfly a little while ago. Lovely.

No comments: