Normally I don't mind punctuation all that much, but today I totally screwed up a practice test on it. I think I rushed through it, because when I was checking my answers I was going, 'oh yeah, I should've gotten that!'. I got most of the exercises right, though.
Also, when typing a song name, it's proper to put it in quotations. But I like apostrophes better for song names ;p
I think I'm going to paint my nails bright orange soon. One of my nail polish sets that I got in my Christmas stocking has a bottle of bright orange. It'll be a nice change from hot pink or blue.
I've got an idea for NaNoWriMo '10 already. Crazy, yes, but at least I'll be prepared. I was going to work on last year's NaNoWriMo novel today, but I forgot. I think I'll write some character outlines for my '10 novel later.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like painting my nails black, personally. blue sounds fun. like a bright, neon blue that would blind your eyeballs out. :D
Post a Comment